Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Research Paper Topic

Sustainability is the general idea for our next writing assignment. Unfortunately I do not have a full understanding of what the word means, but I have a general idea. So for the topic I am going to write about is one of two things. Either green roofs and how they are effective and offer significant long-term economical and environmental advantages. Then I also came across human health and seemed pretty interested in reading about. It talks about the way the economy had developed over the years and how is it effecting human life. Whether it is air pollution to poverty, and also the expanding population. Both ideas seem to be good idea toward sustainability and is also quite interesting to want to write about.

1 comment:

  1. The first idea is incredibly specific, and the second I fear is far too broad/vague. If I were to choose for you I would say go with "green roofs" but you can expand that to include different forms of sustainable/environmental practices in house building.

    ReplyDelete