Tuesday, April 6, 2010

CSI Las Vegas

So this next blog assignment we have to write about is our favorite television show and why we think it is a great show. My favorite television show is CSI Las Vegas. I have watched this show around the time I became a teenager and have been attached to it ever since. When I first started watching it, certain episodes really scared me and I got nightmares from them. As I got older, it became more easier to watch. I enjoy everything about this television show. The drama, the crime scenes, the different methods people use into murdering someone. It is quite interesting, but also creep at the same time of how much I like this show. My favorite part of the overall show is how they determine who actually committed the crime. In the beginning you think it is this certain person, but then almost at the end they get you with someone random or someone who was involved with the investigation.

I think that everyone should watch CSI, not just Las Vegas, but Miami, New York, or where ever. It is a great show that is exciting, mysterious, creepy, and scary all at the same time. I would not recommend it to little children, but around the age of a teenager is great if someone was interested in watching this show. I love all the different ideas, themes, they use for this show, because they all are quite amazing to watch. It is incredible to see how people come up with over thousands of ideas of how to kill/murder someone. If you carefully watch the different episodes, it is scary to say, but true, that someone could create the perfect murder. I know after watching this show so much, that I know what and what not to do!

1 comment:

  1. I've heard that interest in careers in criminal justice are on the rise thanks to shows like these. Proof that television matters!

    ReplyDelete